ByteScout Cloud API
ByteScout Cloud API is a versatile
Web API for data extraction, data processing in cloud.
With this API you can
- extract data from PDF, document scans, spreadsheets (CSV, XLS, XLSX)
- generate barcodes (qr code, pdf 417, datamatrix, code 128, code 39, gs1 and almost any other existing type barcode type) as png, jpg, pdf, tiff images with predefined physical sizes, error corrections and optional params
- read barcodes (QR Code, Code 39, Code 128, PDF 417, Datamatrix, GS1 and dozenes of others) from jpg, png, pdf, tiff, pdf with scans, web cam images, live camera
- read invoices, statements, receipts, bills to extract data as CSV, XML, JSON
- template based invoices parsing with results returned as JSON, XML, CSV
- convert spreadsheets (xls, xlsx, csv), documents (doc, docx, rtf, txt), pdf and images files (jpeg to pdf, png to pdf, pdf to jpeg)
- manipulate PDF files: split pdf, merge pdf, combine pdf, add security protection or remove security protection from PDF
- add e-signatures to documents
- and lot of other document processing and data extraction features!
Your data is transmitted using SSL security encryption protocol. Data processing is done on Amazon AWS secure infrastructure. This API is capable of adapting quickly to your needs in processing petabytes of data.
programming language that supports requests to remote servers over Internet.
On premise version is available
On premise version of Cloud API server is available for private in-house installation as well as separate SDKs to power your online and offilne applications.
Request More Information.